Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mission Addresses

I wanted to make a semi-witty title, but I figured that this title would save time when someone loses my address, or decides to write me, or whatever reason someone needs it.
If you do write me in August, it should be a safe bet to send it to the MTC. I'm probably not going to be in South Carolina until about the last week of August, or the first couple of weeks in September (See, I'm staying a whole month because I have to learn the language, but since it's based on English, I only have to stay half as long), Anyway, here's the MTC address:

 Sister Rachel Roos
 Provo Missionary Training Center
 2005 N 900 E
 Provo, UT, 84604

Donald or my mom should be updating as to when I actually move to South Carolina, so here will be the starting address for South Carolina (I'm sure I will get a personalized address when I move to an apartment.)

 Sister Rachel Roos
 South Carolina Columbia Mission
1345 Ganrner Ln Ste 307
Columbia, SC 29210-8362

No comments:

Post a Comment