Sunday, June 26, 2011

One day more

Try as I may, there's no quickness in preparing for my mission. I would love to be able to find a skirt that will keep me warm in the winter and cool in the hot humid South Carolina weather. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding skirts or dresses that even go past my knees...I have found dresses that look more like a skirt that fit the length of my torso! What is this world coming to when girls only wear dresses that might cover their undies? I know, I know; they wear leggings, but girls, men have a really hard time not picturing what's under those leggings and behind that skit. If you want a guy that wants what's inside, show him that you respect yourself enough not to advertise otherwise....lecture over.
Anyway, I think I will make my own skirts, I'll post some pictures when I'm done (promises, promises). Along with that, I need to write a letter to my mission president, too. Man I get busy with all this stuff!
I'll also post my mission address next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment