Friday, May 27, 2011

The day we have all been waiting for

Well my call came. I have been called to the South Carolina Columbia mission, and I leave on the 27th of July. I'm excited, well... as excited as i suppose I can be, excitement is not my forte', but I really am excited to go, and I'm sure I will be more excited when I actually get to the MTC (Missionary Training Center). I can't wait to not understand a word of English anyone is speaking... oh well, I heard that southern accents are attractive, so maybe I'll try to pick it up while I'm over there (That way I have a good advantage when I get home ).
I have a lot to get ready, and it will come fast! I still can't believe that I'm actually going on a mission. Donald looked up the flag of  South Carolina, I must say that it's much different from what I'm used to seeing.

My MTC address will be: 
Sister Rachel Lorraine Roos
South Carolina Columbia Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo Utah 84604
United States
Well I'm excited, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me! I'll post my mission field address closer to my departure date =D

No comments:

Post a Comment