Tuesday, May 24, 2011

There's magic in the rain

I think that rain holds some kind of sleeping powers, I feel like sleeping beauties' castle when her fairy god mothers put a sleeping spell on them. The worst part is I want to wake up even when I'm sleeping. It's an odd feeling pushing your consciousness against the wall of sleep. It kind of feels like pushing against a bubble...only it's with your mind, and not your body.

If you are wondering what, if any news about my mission has been revealed, it hasn't. I'm still waiting; though, I think that everyone around me is dying to know. I'm excited, but maybe it's because I'm used to waiting or something of some sort. My grandma has even called me a few time wanting to know if it has come yet. In the meantime though, Donald and I decided to read the Harry Potter series again. I must say I like the books much more than the movies.  

Reading/writing books and watching movies seems to be all one can do with this weather, rain rain everywhere, more to spare in fact, the canal behind my home is almost overflowing in attempt to quell the rise of the river. I have even heard news that some areas are in danger of flooding worse than the river has in quite some time... at least as long as my lifetime, but when you think about it; 21 years on Earth is really not that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment