Monday, May 16, 2011

"Here Comes the Ox Cart Oh HOW SLOW!!!"

My mission call is taking it's sweet time coming,  but I know that I shouldn't get excited, in fact; I think I should start thinking about all the things that I want to do before I leave...what movies I want to watch, what activities I want to participate in, who I want to see.
I still have to pinch myself when I think that I'm going on a mission, still in the back of my mind, I picture something happening that makes me stay from this, but I know that it will come and I will go. I look forward with excitement as to wherever I may go (even if I stayed in mormondom).
It's funny the way we comprehend time, like it's supposed to follow our rules and our understanding. I think when I die, that's what I want to understand first.

No comments:

Post a Comment